Saturday, April 9, 2016

Working For Jesus

When the Lord first called me into a ministry, I didn't want to do it.  I didn't grow up in church and didn't feel qualified.

What I had to learn was that I don't need knowledge, qualifications or church experience.  All I needed was to learn from Jesus and be available for the Holy Spirit to use me.

Recently, my pastor asked me to preach this Sunday evening at church.  I already knew this would happen because the Lord woke me up in middle of the night to tell me what to say.

I have asked the Lord to wake me up at night because I'm busy during the day and so He does.  Slowly I'm learning how to work for Jesus by relying on Him, which is not at all what the world teaches.


Thank You, Jesus, for not only being a Great Employer but my Best Friend, Savior, Teacher and Lord.  Jesus is available any where, any time under any circumstances with sincere, fervent prayer!



No comments:

Post a Comment