Friday, August 1, 2014

Supernatural Help

As an employee of the Lord, I always have supernatural help.  He told me years ago when I started that he would never leave me nor forsake me.

Quite often, I'm dealing with frustrating situations because people think irrationally and follow their own standards.  While I usually point out Christ's logical guidelines for life, I find praying for supernatural help works best.

Sometimes I can offer words of advice that help and sometimes the Lord gives him or her a supernatural experience later.  One person met a stranger with a message from the Lord confirming what I said.

Other people have experienced healing, being used by the Lord, answers to questions, directions for their lives, peace, etc.  

Supernatural help is only a prayer away!


No comments:

Post a Comment