Friday, October 29, 2010

Seeking Visionaries

My business has provided me with the opportunity to meet and help some wonderful people that have enriched my life greatly with their beliefs and ideas. I would classify all of these people as visionaries because they search for the knowledge to improve their lives (as in the big picture) and not just solve a problem.

Visionaries are creative thinkers that recognize the benefits of an open mind and facilitating change to obtain their dreams. These people work hard and utilize self-discipline to become the amazing individuals they were born to be.

It has been such a joy working with these people that I am always seeking more visionaries to teach. Individuals that want to gain life-long applicable skills for happiness, confidence, peace and health.


No comments:

Post a Comment