Friday, July 11, 2014

God's Timing

Sometimes I get an immediate answer to my prayers and other times it takes awhile.  God's timing is based on spiritual necessity and immediacy.

In the morning this week, I asked the Lord what to wear and got answered.  Then I prayed about what to do at church, I was told to preach and the Pastor contacted me the next day to do that.

Sometimes I ask and forget about them until months or years later when my prayers are answered.  The Lord always hears our prayers but sometimes we ask for things that are spiritually bad for us.

Prayers that always get answered are the ones for spiritual growth because we are created to grow in holy love and wisdom for an eternal life with our Heavenly Father.  

Spiritual growth is only a prayer away!


No comments:

Post a Comment