Friday, January 1, 2016

A New Year

The Lord told me I was going to be a pastor and start a church.  But I'm thinking this world doesn't need another church.

I attend two very different churches, but I'm not a fan of religion because I personally know God.  I know what He wants for us and how we settle for so much less with religion.

We use ministers, rituals and traditions as a substitute for a close personal relationship with our Lord.  I find this all silly and small.

However, my new year's resolution is to be more obedient, so I agreed with Him.  And since starting a church means I will need more money, I received a check for $500 this past week to put towards it.


Dumping my negativity about church and completely opening up to the Lord's leading will truly make this next year a new one.  Thank You, Jesus, for directing my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment