Friday, October 16, 2015

More Holy Redistribution

In my last blog I wrote about how I got things to pass on to others and still had a hospital bed, so this last week I prayed about it.  The Lord directed me to the internet, so I assumed I would be posting it on a site for getting rid of stuff.

However, as I prayed on what heading to put the hospital bed under, I was told, no, to all my questions.  So, I switched to a search and a wonderful organization called HELP popped up.

The Lord confirmed that this was where He was leading me.  St. Louis HELP is a non-profit organization that lends out hospital equipment at no charge to whoever needs it and the equipment drive had just started.

Thank You, Lord, for letting me be Your hands and feet!  For more information on St. Louis HELP, check out their website at www.stlhelp.org


No comments:

Post a Comment