Friday, October 9, 2015

Holy Redistribution

One of the Christian duties I never imagined I would be doing was redistributing stuff.  The Lord explained to me that everything here was His and it sometimes needed to be moved around.

So when a person asks me if I want something, I pray for direction or if an opportunity comes up to acquire something, I sometimes feel the Holy Spirit nudging me to take it.  Redistributing God's stuff is very rewarding.

Not long ago, I gained a couple of suitcases and an electric hospital bed.  Last weekend, I went over to visit some neighbors before they left on a trip and the Holy Spirit told me to take the suitcases.

I didn't know it but they needed the suitcases and were very grateful.  Now I'm waiting for someone that needs a hospital bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment