Friday, October 10, 2014

Stress Reduction

To keep our relationship close, I tell the Lord if I'm too busy for a visit during the day to wake me up at night.  I get woke up quite often.
 
This last week He woke me up for a sermon topic on stress.  The following is a short version on how Christians can reduce their stress by following God's advice.
 
1) Trust God has a plan and will make a way, so look at the situation from His perspective.
2) Understand that trials and tribulations provide a necessary opportunity for spiritual growth.
3) Pray continuously about everything because supernatural help is required for effective stress relief.
 
Humans are not created to have ongoing stress but this relief can only happen in the freedom we get from a close personal relationship with our Lord Christ Jesus.  This release from bondage is only a prayer away!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment