Friday, October 3, 2014

God Encourages

Almost exactly one month ago, I was feeling so wonderful that I asked the Lord to use me more and He said, yes!  Unfortunately, I did not pass my test and this month I needed encouragement.

Last Sunday night, the guest minister at my church called me up to the front for prayer.  He said that the Lord wanted me to know that He sees what I"m going through and wants to encourage me.

Spiritual growth is the hardest job anyone can do because it's so easy to regress and so very difficult to advance.  Success takes determined tenacity, unswerving faith and a desire for truth above all else.

As Christians, we have the Father, Son and Holy Spirit for help.  

Of course, this supernatural assistance is available for anyone who wants this relationship and is only a prayer away!


No comments:

Post a Comment