Friday, February 27, 2015

Jesus Protects

Since the main roads were so clear, I decided to keep my appointments the day after a snow storm.  One meeting was out in the country and the roads were bad, so I was carefully driving down the middle because it was the clearest part, and I couldn't tell where the ditch started on the side.

Suddenly, a voice in my head said that a vehicle was coming and I must get over.  As I was thinking I don't see or hear anything, my hands moved without my control to guide my car carefully over to driving on the side of the road.

Just as I got over and around a curve, a black van came up the hill where I would have been driving.  The van just missed me, and we could have crashed without the Lord's intervention.

Usually when I have a near accident, I'm shaking and stressed afterwards but not this time.  Not only did Jesus rescue me, but He gave me His love and peace as well, so I actually felt better after the near miss instead of worse.

Thank You, Jesus, for protecting me, even when I didn't know to ask for it!  Jesus' leading is only a prayer away!


No comments:

Post a Comment