Friday, November 15, 2013

Working For God


People ask me what is it like working for God.  I have found this to be like what Apostle Paul said in his letter to the Philippians and not like the prosperous TV evangelists.  

I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether living in plenty or in want, because Christ Jesus gives me strength.  God blesses me with His supernatural love and miracles to make all circumstances an adventure.

Sometimes I am appreciated and sometimes I am abused.  Sometimes I get money and sometimes God says to help them for free.

I receive great joy in being an ambassador for Christ to spread His love, which is only possible through His strength.  Praise the Lord for our access to His supernatural powers, which are only a prayer away.


No comments:

Post a Comment