Friday, May 11, 2012

Understand The Bible

The Bible is actually separate books compiled together to show the relationship between The Creator God and His human creation.  Since God wants people to mature spiritually and live an eternal holy life, the Bible becomes a workbook on how to accomplish this difficult task.

To deeply understand this complex book, a person must be filled with the Holy Spirit for guidance or else the information will be filtered and processed through the internal worldly programing all humans receive in this physical realm.

When I began a close relationship with God in 2009, I discovered how the Holy Spirit lives in me as a constant support, guide, comforter and companion.  Over the course of my life, I had read the Bible many times but could not comprehend it because all I had was a worldly interpretation.

Now I understand the Bible spiritually and will share some of my insights on what I have learned in a series of future blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment