Friday, May 6, 2011

eBook Preview - Walking With God

Chapter 1 – A Solid Foundation

While my quest did discover some truth, as I explained in Part I of this ebook, I realized its scarcity and the overwhelming amount of opinions masquerading as facts. We live in a world of illusions and games to fool others and ourselves. This provided lots of options for changing my beliefs to beneficial ones, but I needed a foundation. Then I met God and felt inner peace. I was reborn, but God had work for me!


1) What truth can I build upon?
2) If most things are an illusion, what is the point?
3) Since God filled me with His love and peace, do I still need to suffer?
4) Why is God telling me I have to serve others and start a business?
5) What is the purpose of life?

God is Truth and created All in existence from His Great Love to be both One with Him and individuals. When humans come into this physical world, they must be true to themselves, use their talents and follow their destiny, which is the same as God’s will. People can get both His “great peace that surpasses all understanding” and a lesson of illusion from the Devil. God loves all equally and unconditionally, but not as a human loves, because He sees the big picture and understands the purpose of suffering and work. Humans were created to spiritually evolve and return for eternity through the loving service to others, but with His gift of free will, there are lots of options for both growth and regression.


Want to read more? The entire ebook From Terror To Tranquility Part II: Walking With God is now available for purchase and download on my website at www.tranquilhearts.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment