Friday, December 17, 2010

Spiritual Empowerment

Spirituality occurs when the human spirit connects with The Creator, and people are aware of this experience through and through from their toes to the top of their head, on a conscious, unconscious and subconscious level. All children begin as spiritual beings, and they can feel this connection with God their whole lives if it is not interrupted.


By 17 years old, I felt spiritually dead and suicidal because my physical world became the dark shadow separating me from God. My over 30-year journey for truth and happiness brought me full circle back to where I started spiritually as a child.


I now have the confidence, self-empowerment, inner peace and tranquility that can be everyone’s possible reality when spirituality is developed.


If you want to know more, I am offering FREE ADVICE for the holidays by phone or email (618-917-5974 or sw@tranquilhearts.com) until Jan. 3, 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment