Friday, April 10, 2015

Spiritual Maturity

As a Christian, I'm amazed and overwhelmed with the loving sacrifice Christ Jesus made for us.  And as a follower of His, I want to seriously do Luke 9:23, which says I must deny myself and take up my cross to follow Him.

So I prayed for the Lord to teach me and He answered me in three dreams.  In each dream I was busy but not accomplishing anything, and then my left hand hurt so bad that I woke up.

I looked at my left palm and saw a read circle in the middle, so each time I prayed for healing, received it and the first two times went back to sleep. As I was thinking in the morning after the third dream, the message became very clear.

Only with Jesus as the Lord of my whole life can I achieve spiritual maturity.  Thank You, Lord Jesus, for my spiritual lessons!


No comments:

Post a Comment