Friday, April 24, 2015

Supernatural Forgiveness

Last weekend, I was stressed and shopping for someone else when I passed Easter candy on clearance.  Without thinking, I regressed to my old habit of eating sugar for solace and bought some.

My promise to Jesus that I would eat healthier was gone and my lunch of chocolate made me sick.  But the nausea did remind me of Jesus and my promise, so I asked Him for forgiveness, healing and what to do with the rest of the candy.

Jesus gave me His peace, healing and told me to give the candy to the woman on the corner.  I looked over and saw a woman on the street corner with a sign for help.

I gave the woman the candy, some money and said a prayer for her.  

Thank You, Jesus, for Your supernatural mercy and forgiveness!


No comments:

Post a Comment