Friday, September 27, 2013

My Awakening

As a new Christian, I had God's guidance but did not always follow it.  I had relied on myself so much that I could not seem to understand or accept this new way of living.

After my many "no's" to God and then suffering the consequences from His discipline, I finally realized my foolishness.  Every time I finished what He told me to do, I always grew spiritually and learned that no matter how difficult the task appeared God would help make it happen.

The unpredictable support from humans was my frame of reference, but this did not apply in a relationship with God.  Supernatural support always involves miracles and amazing experiences to get the job done.

Thank you, Lord, for my discipline!  Pray to live a spiritual adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment