Friday, September 20, 2013

God Disciplines His Own


After going to many networking shows and meetings to promote Tranquil Hearts, I was stopped in my tracks by a nose bleed.  I never had a nose bleed before and these ones kept getting worse.

One day as my nose was bleeding so bad that I was having trouble breathing, I realized I could die.  I had prayed for help, but God seemed to be unavailable.

Suddenly, I realized that my refusal to follow God's directions could have something to do with my nose bleeds and His silence.  So I repented and my nose stopped bleeding. 

Then I corrected my transgressions by reading the Bible, writing books, reducing the networking, etc.  

I'm grateful God stopped my rebellion and brought me to my senses for spiritual growth.



No comments:

Post a Comment