Friday, August 23, 2013

God Sends Help

After meeting God and receiving the motivation I needed, I decided to begin my new advising career.  My next step was to get a website, but I tried and failed.

Then I went back to the Lord for help and got directed to place an ad on the internet.  Over 80 web designers responded but only one name jumped out, Anna Marie.

Anna Marie was my Great-grandmother's name, which is the reason my middle name is Marie.  I contacted Web Designer Anna Marie to discover that she was exactly the person I had prayed for, effective communicator, professional, skillful, team player, easy going, creative, intelligent and oh, so nice.  I love nice!

Thank you, Lord, for bringing Anna into my life to help me.  Remember everyone, help is only a prayer away!



No comments:

Post a Comment