Friday, August 2, 2013

On A Mission


After changing and adjusting under God's direction for about five months, He told me to teach others what I know.  I said, "no."  While I enjoyed spiritual growth, I knew a business about this would not make money.

However, the Lord does not take "no" for an answer.  When a hornet stung me, I gave it no thought because I'm not allergic until my hand swelled and throbbed.

Then this reaction moved up my arm until my daughter cam over for advice.  As I advised her, the swelling and pain went down.

With input from the Holy Spirit, I realized that following God's Will and my destiny were one and same.  What a joy to work for Someone that knows me better than I know myself and only has my best interests at heart. 

Pray for God's direction!


No comments:

Post a Comment