Friday, July 3, 2015

Doing God's Will

I've discovered that doing God's will can be difficult.  First I need the ability to know His directions from my own sinful desires and the devil's input.

This discernment comes from knowing the character of God through the Bible, with recognizing His voice/presence from experiences and by asking for affirmations when in doubt.  The Lord always gives confirmation of His directions, like feelings of supernatural love, signs, dreams, etc.

Sometimes the guidance I need is encouragement and this is what I prayed for this past week.  He gave me a dream with tribulations but I prayed to Jesus for help, so I could rescue a child and make it to safety, which I did.

Not only do I pray for help when I'm awake but in my dreams, also, and this one gave me the strength to persevere.  There is power in the prayers of loving, obedient, sincere disciples of Jesus.

To know Jesus and get His help, ask Him to enter your heart as your Savior from sin to be the Lord of your life.  If you have any questions, just ask through the free email on the home page of my website at www.tranquilhearts.com


No comments:

Post a Comment