Friday, May 30, 2014

Give Your Health to Jesus

It surprises me how so many Christians that I advise or meet go to secular doctors for treatment.  I ask them if the doctor is a Christian and prays for them.

The answer is either, no, or I don't know.  I recommend that they pray for protections from the side effects of their treatment, and they look puzzled.

Do they think the whole medical field is God inspired, like the Bible?  While I know that God sends some Christians to be doctors, they are usually in the mission field to save both souls and lives.

However, all Christians have the Great Physician Jesus Christ to heal any physical or mental illness for free.  His healings and directions are available 24/7 by prayer, but sometimes requires repentance from disobedience.


No comments:

Post a Comment