Saturday, May 3, 2014

Answered Prayers

While most of my prayers are answered immediately, there are some that take months or years.  With prayers of help to do God's work, I get the expected quick support, but other answers can be surprising.

After the Lord opened my eyes to see demons so I could pray for protection, I wondered what else I was missing around me.  So, I prayed to see more of what was going on here and hoped for angels.

Instead, my husband and I saw a huge, tan dragon-like creature quickly fly across the deserted highway in front of our car as we drove home late the next night.  It was so surprising and weird that I needed my husband's testimony to confirm this reality.

Life is always exciting with the Lord!  Supernatural support and insights are only a prayer away!


No comments:

Post a Comment