Friday, February 21, 2014

Spiritual Lessons In Dreams

Since I pray daily for the Holy Spirit to make me more Christ like, He uses all types of supernatural teaching methods.  One of these is dreams.

Some spiritual lessons I have learned from dreams are that I must take direction from God or I will miss out, people are not my enemies but helpers and opportunities, we are in a spiritual battle against evil, I am not alone because lots of people are following Christ, I must tell about my relationship with Christ more and the spiritual journey is not about the adventure but love.  

I once received a song, "Joy Unspeakable," in my dream as an answer to my question of what life would be like if I followed God's will 24/7.

While this made for many restless nights of sleep, my spiritual growth jumped leaps and bounds.  Spiritual lessons are only a prayer away!


No comments:

Post a Comment