Friday, July 16, 2010

Do What You Love

For most of my life, I have worked at jobs that I did not enjoy. My unconscious, career programming said that I needed to work for survival and nothing more, but the conscious me protested.

The path to a happy career begins in childhood when authority figures help develop the innate talents that will lead to a rewarding life. However, if these talents were not uncovered and encouraged in childhood, there is always time to start now.

Think about what is so enjoyable that it is impossible to stop doing it, like it is part of you. Sometimes respected others or even strangers can help identify these unique abilities.

Our talents are part of the gifts that God has given to each one and the key to our destiny. When following our destiny, we are in harmony with the world and life becomes easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment