Friday, June 17, 2016

Perseverance and Maturity

Apostle James said that Christians should consider it a joy whenever we face trials of any kind because this tests our faith which develops the perseverance that makes us mature and complete.  Well, this is a good description of my life right now.

In the last month, I've had sick family members, money disappear, demons show up and not feeling well myself.  I think my Heavenly Father is giving me the opportunity to become mature and complete.

While we get an earthly father, he doesn't always know what is best for us, but our Father God always knows and does what we need to grow spiritually.  It is awesome to be learning things for eternity and not just this brief time here.


Happy Father's Day to my Heavenly Father that loves me unconditionally and always does what is best for me.  Thank You for Your Spirit that guides and protects me 24/7!


No comments:

Post a Comment