Friday, May 6, 2016

Celebrate Mother's Day With Prayer

I know many Christian mothers that worry themselves sick about their children.  They say that worrying is part of being a mother, so they will do it until they die.

Worry is fear.  Apostle Paul wrote that Christ does not give us a spirit of fear, but of a sound mind.

Christ Jesus said that when we abide in Him and His word, He will give us continuous overflowing joy.  How can we have both excessive joy and know our children are suffering?

We must pray for our children and to build our own faith because worry is a lack of faith.  I have seen Jesus deliver people from addictions, illness, selfishness and even death with amazing miracles to give them eternal life.

When my daughter was dying in the hospital, I prayed for help and the Lord Jesus came to me.  He gave me His love, peace, strength and reassurance that He was in control of this situation, so I did not need to worry.


After my daughter came out of her coma, she was delivered from a deadly addiction and ready to follow Jesus.  Mothers need to pray for their children and build their faith in the One with supernatural power to change all circumstances.



No comments:

Post a Comment