Friday, March 25, 2016

Why Bad Things Happen

The Lord told me to write a brochure on why bad things happen, so I did.  When I sit down to write, I never know what the Holy Spirit will say through me, and I learn as much as others do.

The basic reason on why bad things happen is because there is not enough love in this world.  God created us to be with Him and gave us free will to choose.

God is unconditional love.  If we choose to obey Him, we would be unconditionally loving, too, and what a difference that would make to this world.

God loves us to much that He came into this world as Christ Jesus to personally show us the way to Him.  When people reject God, selfishness and evil replaces His way of unconditional love.


If you want more information on this subject, sign up for my email list and you will receive this brochure free in my next newsletter.  Or pray and ask Lord Jesus to be your Savior and teach you about unconditional love, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment