Saturday, December 26, 2015

New Year's Resolution

My New Year's resolution is to become more obedient to Lord Jesus.  Specifically, I want to finish the two books He assigned me to write.

I put off writing these books because there are already lots of books wrote better covering the same subject.  However, the Lord feels differently and kept telling me to write them.

This last week, He sent a faithful Christian to explain why the books I write are important.  She told me that my books are unique and will reach a huge audience that needs them, even long after I am gone.

When she told me this, I said that sounds like something the Lord would say.  She told me that it is because He told me to tell you it.


So I am making a resolution to write my books this year and become more obedient.  Thank You, Lord Jesus, for sending Your messenger to encourage me!


No comments:

Post a Comment