Friday, October 2, 2015

Jesus Fixed My DVD Player

My husband and I don't watch television channels but we do enjoy inspirational movies.  So when I bought a Christian movie to watch and our DVD player didn't work, we were bummed.

Whatever isn't working, I always pray for the Lord to fix and He has healed people, pets, cars, appliances, phones, etc.  This time was no different.

About three minutes after my husband and I prayed, it started working and is still playing fine days later.  Experiencing this small miracle made us feel loved and taken care of by Jesus.

Being in the care of Jesus is available for anyone at anytime by just asking Him to come into your life and save you from sin to be the Lord of your life.  All of the benefits from a relationship with Jesus is innumerable and free.


No comments:

Post a Comment