Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Miracle of Singing

For most of my life, I couldn't sing but I began to think about the importance of singing last year.  I realized that music was a ministry, angles sing in heaven and worship includes songs.

I wanted to be part of this joyous sound so I prayed to be able to sing for 6 months.  Then one Sunday morning in church I started singing a hymn and noticed I could sing on key, recognized I was doing this and could follow the music.

This was definitely a miracle and recently I sang a solo acappella in church.  I had many complements on my lovely voice.

All the credit goes to the Lord because my voice did not develop from hard work but an answer to prayer.  One minute I couldn't sing and the next minute I could.

But it took me a year to accept this new change and put it to the test.  Even when Jesus changes us for the better, it's hard to let go of the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment