Saturday, March 21, 2015

Life With Jesus

For Jesus to be the Lord of my life, I begin the morning by praying for His will to be done and seeking His direction all day long.  This changes my life from normal to supernatural.

One example from this year of a supernatural day for me began with prayer.  Then I got ready and went to get my money from the drawer before leaving, but it was gone and all I had was about $6 in my wallet.

I had already paid bills and given the rest of the money away, so I prayed about what to do next.  Jesus told me to go, so I went.

My gas tank was on empty, so I prayed and was told to buy gas with the $6, which I did.  Then I went to my first appointment and received $5 from the person I was there to help.

Before leaving for the next appointment, I prayed if I should buy lunch or gas.  Jesus told me to buy lunch, and He put enough gas in my car to get me to my second appointment.

At my second appointment, I received no money from this person, so I prayed on what to do before leaving for my third appointment.  Jesus told me to go, so I left and drove over 20 miles without the gas gauge even dropping down one bit.

Then at the third appointment, the person gave me enough money to buy gas for a month and said this money was from the Lord.  With Jesus as our Lord, life becomes a joyful, exciting, supernatural adventure and all we need to do is pray!


No comments:

Post a Comment