Friday, December 6, 2013

Miraculous Lessons


When working on discerning God's internal voice instead of my own thoughts or other voices, I asked Him for help.  He gave me many lessons but a few really stood out.

Right after taking a shower at the gym, I put my locker key in my pocket.  While still feeling it, I heard God tell me that my key was not in my pocket and, sure enough, it had disappeared.

Unsuccessfully, I looked all over the locker room, which included the lock on my locker.  My only option left was praying, so I did.

Then God told me that my key was in the lock on my locker and, sure enough, it was.  I learned a lot from these games, but sometimes I needed to know quickly.

For absolute confirmation, God would give me His supernatural love with His words.  This miracle would confirm it, and I learned how to follow His will.

Praise the Lord!  He is the ultimate Teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment