Friday, July 19, 2013

Know God's Love

The defining moment in my life was when I met our Creator.  He changed me into a confident, peaceful, loving Christian.

After almost 30 years of learning many subjects, I concluded that we humans are very ignorant about reality and, especially, why we are here.  However, when my boyfriend taught me about God, I knew where to go for the answers.

In contemplative prayer, I sat six hours a day, six days a week to seek the Lord with all my heart.  About a month later, I met our Loving Father.  He filled me with His pure, unconditional, out-of-this-world love and gave me holy truth, which included my acceptance of Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Bible as God's Word.

This experience was so incredible that it defies description, and this was just the beginning.  Everyday is a miracle with the Lord!  Pray to know Him!


No comments:

Post a Comment