Friday, May 21, 2010

Change:  Easy or Difficult?

After my 30 years of searching, I discovered that the process of changing my thinking was easy.  The difficult part was deciding what beliefs to eliminate and what replacement thoughts to use instead.

Just like writing a story, painting a picture or decorating a house, I started with getting in touch with my feelings.  Being aware of emotions and asking "is this really me, who do I want to be and why do I feel this way" led me to create my real-me foundation.

The sorting and sifting of the "who I was born to be" from the "what others said I should be" information can be time consuming and difficult, too, depending on the unbeneficial amount.  But whether it is easy or difficult, the happiness is well worth the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment