Friday, March 5, 2010

A New Me

Once I learned how to love, my mind became open and I developed the art of discernment as my deep-seated fears vanished. Also, I understood reality more clearly, became quite intuitive and developed a close, loving relationship with my Creator.

Along with this clarity on life and support from The Divinity, I could appreciate and embrace my talents and destiny. There is a destiny given to all human beings for the journey back to God and then there is free will, which gives all life forms the choice of which path to follow.

Being the real Susan has made me very, very happy and humble. I discovered that the more I know, the more I do not know, nor even have the capacity to understand with my limitations as a human being. I, also, realized that life is a precious gift and we are all very blessed to be here on planet Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment